close

Funday / FUNDAY彙編整理 2011/09/02


(健康)汗流浹背
(Health) Breaking a Sweat
人體每天出汗二十四小時,全年無休。

The human body sweats 24/7, 365 days of the year.
但並非所有出汗都可以觀察得到
But all that sweating isn't necessarily noticeable.
大部分我們的汗水,是由鹽份和水組成,當它離開我們毛孔時就會立刻蒸發。
Most of our sweat, which is made of salt and water, evaporates right when it leaves our pores.
當我們看見汗水時,可能就需要格外留意
The times when we do notice sweat, however, can be times of apprehension.
例如,我們聞到汗臭味。
For one, we notice the smell of sweat.
我們的汗水混合著油脂和細菌,造成我們的特殊氣味。
Our sweat mixes with oil and bacteria, which creates our own special scent.
吃強烈味道的食物(如大蒜或咖哩),氣味也可以經我們的毛孔飄出,並加到我們個人的氣味裡。
And strong smelling foods (like garlic or curry) can also come out of our pores and add to our personal perfume.
這些味道會隨著你緊張、激動、或只是非常、非常熱時,那一點點有鹽份的汗水就會不斷變的明顯
Add this to times when you are nervous, excited, or just really, really hot, and that little bit of saltwater becomes very prominent.
對話範例
Dialogue Example
(
流汗)金姆和艾瑞克剛剛運動完。他們正在喝水並討論著炎熱的天氣。我們來聽聽他們的對話吧。
(Sweating)Kim and Eric have just finished working out. They are drinking water and talking about the heat of the day. Let's listen to their conversation.
金姆: 哇,你今天喝了一大桶的水!
Kim: Wow, you're drinking a ton of water today!
艾瑞克: 對阿,你沒看見我流多少汗嗎? 你可以從我的上衣上擰出一桶水。

Eric: Yeah, can't you see how much I've been sweating? You could wring my shirt and fill a bucket!
金姆: 你為什麼流那麼多汗? 我的衣服已經幾乎要乾了。
Kim: Why do you sweat so much? My clothes are almost dry already.
艾瑞克: 每個人都不同。有些人可以長跑馬拉松也幾乎不需要洗澡、有些人則一整天溼漉漉的。
Eric: Everyone is different. Some people can run a marathon and barely need a shower, and some stay damp all day.
金姆: 所以我猜我是其中的那個幸運兒囉? 對了,你今天有吃大蒜嗎?
Kim: So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, huh? By the way, did you eat garlic today?
艾瑞克: 嗯,有阿,我昨晚吃了有大蒜醬料的義大利麵。我忘記這東西的味道會隨著流汗跑出毛細孔。

Eric: Um, yeah, I had pasta with garlic sauce last night. I forgot that that stuff comes out of your pores when you sweat, too!
金姆: 嗯,繼續喝水把剩下的通通沖出來吧
Kim: Well, keep drinking that water to flush the rest out.
艾瑞克: 你也是! 你不流汗不代表你不需要補充水分。
Eric: You, too! Just because you don't sweat doesn't mean you shouldn't stay hydrated.



http://times.hinet.net/times/article.do?newsid=6013355&option=recreation


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 馬汀林 的頭像
    馬汀林

    馬汀林 驛動山水 papago

    馬汀林 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()